Care Instructions for your Rare Rabbit Jewellery
We go to great effort to source products that leave a minimal footprint:
- We use a fast growing commonly found white wood
- We use dyes that are AZO-free with less impact on nature
- We use cotton cords
- Earring backs are made with hypoallergenic metals (lead free, nickel free, cadmium free)
- All products are sealed and top-coated
In order for us to be able to keep using materials and dyes that have less impact on nature, there is a little bit you need to do, to look after your jewellery:
- Please read the care instructions on our tags
- Please avoid exposing your jewellery to moisture – including perfume, hairspray, swimming pools, showers, rain
- Should your wood jewellery get wet, and a white film appear, colour can be restored by wiping the beads with a common household oil (such as olive oil or hand cream).
- Please leave to dry for eight hours before wearing.
- Simply repeat this remedy if the problem occurs again.
We hope you love our products and please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any queries.